Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stop twisting the knife in my back

OK so you are a christian?
You were baptised and now you are a christian. You say no person is perfect only Jesus. You try to do what the Bible told you to do. You say thank God, Jesus died for your sins and forgives you for your sins.
OK so you excepted Christ Jesus as your savior.

NOW:
James 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass.

1 John 3: 9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remained in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not: but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an anticrist.

Psalm 119:133 Order my steps in thy word; and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

Ecclesiasties 3:17 I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.

Matthew 5: 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.


Romans 14:13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brothers way.

Hebrews 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Hebrews 10: 17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

James 4: 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God . Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

James 4: 11 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law thou art not a doer of the law, jut a judge.

James 5:9 Grudge not one against another, brethern, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.

God I am angry with people that have hurt me and are still hurting me. Help me to forgive them and not to judge them. I am guilty of judging them so God please help me to stop. God help me to pray for those that are still twisting the knife in my back. I cant get away from them, so God help me to let you have your way in my life and let you lead my path with not only these people that hurt me but every aspect of my life.
Amen

No comments: