Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Door Is Still Not Fixed







The door that just needed insulation around it looks ruined. This is ridiculous. First I paid James Cline $219.66 to install a new door. Then I paid David Reese $25.00 to put insulation around the door. Now I have paid Jeff Beanblosom $140.00 to secure the door and insulate around it. Well Jeff has shaved around the door frame and chiseled around the door frame that it looks terrible. He moved the door back and added some brass plates. Now the door does not close properly. In order to lock the door I must lift and push the door. When the door is closed the gap's around it are so big that a snake could come in. And he has not been back in over a week. I am so depressed and I don't have the money to pay for a new door and have it installed.

No comments: