Tuesday, June 11, 2013

View From Heaven

View From Heaven

I'm in heaven you know,
And oh the things I can see!
And just think that my Father put,
Them there for me.

I looked at the streets,
Made of pure gold,
I see a place where you never grow old.
My tears were wiped away,
By my own Father's hand,
And created beings formed the angelic band.

I could never imagine gates made of pearls,
Nor from under God's throne a mighty river swirled.
You too can see these wonderful things,
You just have to believe and receive.
                                                      Eunice Faile Lewis

In Memory or Eunice Faile Lewis
Charter member of Cove Baptist Church 1952-2013

1 comment:

David C Brown said...

"Seek the things which are above, where the Christ is ... have your mind on the things that are above ...