1. Lake Loop Trail is an easy three mile trail. with about a twenty five foot elevation change.
2. Jones Creek Trail winds through the Jones Creek and climbs the bluff overlooking the creek. This moderate three mile trail consist of bridges, steep grades and bridges.
3. Lower Ravine Trail is an easy 800 foot trail. While circling the small island on the floor of the ravine relax with the quiet water and pine trees.
4. Upper Ravine Trail is a moderate two mile trail that climbs over the south ridge of the ravine through forest.
5. Live Oak Tail is an easy five mile trail with live oaks that are over one-hundred years old. This trail has blueberries and native azaleas.
6. Rosemary Ridge Trail is an easy one mile trail that crosses multiple habitats and vistas.
There are six trails and they range from five miles to one mile.
My grandson and I enjoyed the walk except it was a hot day.